Al Moore Named Sunset Hills Historian of the Year
The longtime resident was honored Jan. 28 by the Sunset Hills Historical Society.
Alwal "Al" Moore, who served as the first fire marshal, was honored as Historian of the Year Monday by the Sunset Hills Historical Society, according to Suburban Journals.
Moore is currently trying to convert the former Paraclete Fathers property into a community library. Scheduled discussions with the Sunset Hills Board of Aldermen have been postponed until February.
- Fr. Griesedieck Tells All About His Hard-Drinking, Privileged Life at the Sunset Hills Family 'Farm'
- Library in Tapawingo Request Postponed
- Letter to the Editor: Cultural Center in Tapawingo Would Be "Most Charitable Gift to Sunset Hills"
- UPDATED: Tapawingo Homeowners Want More Information on Proposed Cultural Center
- Moore Cultural Center Proposal: What Did Tapawingo Residents Have to Say?