Blotter: Crestwood Court Store Windows Broken, Batteries Stolen from Dealership Cars
Crestwood Police reports on law enforcement and criminal activity, Dec. 1-19.
- Thirteen car batteries were reported stolen from cars at Jim Butler Automotive between Dec. 13-17.
- Two bottles of cologne valued at $238 were taken from Kohl’s on Dec. 3. Thefts were also reported at the store on Dec. 15 and Dec. 19. A music player and some clothing were taken, police said.
- Somebody kicked a panel out of a back door at an empty business on the 8700 block of Watson Road.
- Two sandwiches valued at $7.98 were taken from Circle K on Watson Road on Dec. 5.
- A checkbook, 100 CD’s, and some coins were taken from a car parked in a lot on the 9200 block of Watson Rd. on Dec. 11.
- A catalytic converter, rearview mirrors, and other parts were taken from a Crestwood Court maintenance vehicle parked in the garage.
- Three men attempted to dine and dash at a Watson Road restaurant on Dec. 17. Two managed to escape, but when the third man was detained, he refused to pay for his friends’ food.
Destruction of property, lost property
- The windows of the former Dillard’s store in Crestwood Court were broken on Dec. 16.
- A resident on Gravolina reported BB holes were in their window and siding of their house on Dec. 1.
- A wallet was left in cart at Sam’s Club on Dec. 15.