Blotter: Multiple Residents Report Noise Disturbances
Crestwood and Sunset Hills police department reports on law enforcement and criminal activity.
Crestwood Police Department
- A father ended up with a broken leg in the Kohl’s parking lot on Oct. 5 when attempting to retrieve a vehicle his son had taken from him.
- Mobil on the Run, 9950 Big Bend Blvd., reported two gas drive-offs on Oct. 5 and 10.
Destruction of property
- An employee at a factory on Grant Road reported that two of his vehicle’s tires had been flattened on Oct. 9.
Sunset Hills Police Department
Reports of noise disturbances
- Three residents made calls to police this week believing they heard noises similar to fireworks or shots being fired. Police determined a call from the 13300 block of West Watson Road around 10:21 p.m. on Oct. 15 to be unfounded. Officers were called to the 8800 block of Watson Woods around 11:30 p.m. on Oct. 12, but the perpetrator was gone on arrival, according to police reports. Noises were also reported on the 10700 block of Leebur just two minutes later, but no charges were issued.
- Oct. 14: During a traffic stop around 11:18 p.m., police recovered a vehicle that was stolen from Jefferson County.
- Oct. 11: City Hall, 8:48 p.m.
- Oct. 17: near Denny’s 10575 Watson Rd., 9:54 a.m.
- Oct. 17: Circle K, 1435 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 12:05 p.m.
- Oct. 14: 11600 block of Denny, 8 p.m.
- Oct. 16: Philipps 66 reported a customer drove off without paying around 3:29 p.m. The gas station reported similar incidents on Oct. 12 and 15.
- Oct. 11: 11900 block of Hilltop Greens, 9:13 p.m.
- Oct. 15: 200 block of Deane, 1:24 p.m.
Destruction of property
- Oct. 15: Home Depot, 10890 Sunset Hills Plz., 2:22 p.m.
- Oct. 17: 9100 block of Saddlebrook, 5:33 p.m.
- Oct. 12: Missouri American Water Co., 12950 Maurer Industrial, 10:53 p.m.
- Oct. 18: 200 block of Floralea, 6:23 a.m.
- Oct 13: Circle K, 1435 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 3:52 p.m.
- Oct. 14: 9000 block of Middlewood, 10 p.m.
- Oct. 15: 12000 block of Eddie & Park Road, 12:55 p.m.
- Oct. 15: Powder Valley Nature Center, 11715 Cragwold, 2:26 p.m.
- Oct. 17: David’s Bridal, 10760 Sunset Hills Plz., 3:55 p.m.
- Oct. 15: Days Inn, 3654 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 7:07 p.m.
- Oct. 15: 9300 block of Caddyshack Circle, 3:52 p.m.
- Oct. 16: Mini Ha Ha, 12:14 p.m.
- Oct. 17: 11800 block of Crestwick Dr., 11:33 p.m.