Blotter: Stolen Checks Cashed at U.S. Bank, March of Dimes Donation Box Taken from Gas Station
Crestwood Police reports on law enforcement and criminal activity, Oct. 19-Nov. 2.
- Crestwood and Sunset Hills police were both contacted by a resident who said their stolen checks were being cashed at U.S. Bank locations on Oct. 30 to the tune of $5,900.
- Circle K, 8600 Watson Rd., reported that an individual stole the March of Dimes donation box off the counter on Oct. 30.
- An 81-year-old man walked out of Shop 'n' Save, 301 Watson Rd., with $10 worth of groceries on Oct. 31.
- Sam's Club, 10248 Big Bend, reported four separate occasions of liquor theft at their store.
- A GPS device and credit card were taken from an unlocked car on Bull Run on Oct. 25.
- A shoplifter walked out of Kohl's, 9701 Watson Rd., with two computer tablets. Clothing was stolen from the department store on Oct. 23 and 25, police said.
- Gordman's, 9490 Watson Rd., reported the shoplifting of clothes on Oct. 25.
- An ex-employee left the Crestwood Executive Center on Oct. 26 with a company cell phone.
- Tools were taken out of a truck on Mary Glen on Oct. 23. Stereo speakers and an amp were taken from a second vehicle that day.
- A purse was taken from a car at Whitecliff Park on Oct. 31.
- Gas drive-offs were reported at Mobil on the Run, 9950 Big Bend, on Oct. 20, 22, 27, and 30. A customer drove off without paying at Circle K, 8600 Watson Rd., on Oct. 28.
- A man cracked his girlfriend's windshield following a dispute on Mary Glen on Oct. 25.
- Four cars reported their windows had been broken at Sam's Club, 10248 Big Bend, on Oct. 21.
- An unknown person threw a pumpkin at a Camry on Maple Grove on Oct. 31.
- A mailbox was damaged on Arban on Oct. 26.