Blotter: Telephone Abuse, License Plates Gone Missing
Sunset Hills police reports on law enforcement, criminal activity, and traffic accidents.
An assault was reported on the 200 block of Monica on Aug. 15 around 9:43 a.m.
A resident on the 9400 block of Golfinhurst at 3:19 p.m. on Aug. 16.
Police responded to a drug offense on the 0-100 block of Meppen Court at 6:38 p.m. on Aug. 14.
Theft, Lost property
- A license plate was reported stolen from the east commuter lot on Aug. 15 at 9:57 a.m.
- Two license plates were reported lost or missing from PetsMart, 10900 Sunset Hills Plaza, on Aug. 15 at 3:45 p.m.
- Two wicker rocking chairs and a table were taken from a resident’s front porch on the 9800 block of Barrington around 4:22 p.m. on Aug. 15.
A peace disturbance was reported on the 11800 block of Fairlind around 11:45 p.m. on Aug. 17.
Destruction of property
Destruction of property was reported on the 0-100 block of Fox Meadows on 7:27 p.m. on Aug. 15.
A resident on the 9100 block of Robyn reported a suspicious incident at 12:54 p.m. on Aug. 15.
- Interstate 270 northbound at Highway 30, 11:25 a.m.
- Interstate 270 northbound at Interstate 44, 8:50 a.m.
- Interstate 44 eastbound at Lindbergh Boulevard, 3:41 p.m.
- Interstate 270 northbound at westbound Interstate 44, 7:40 a.m.
- Highway 30 westbound at Interstate 270 southbound, 8:38 a.m.
- Interstate 270 northbound at Highway 30, 10:37 a.m.