Excited for election day? So are we!
Polls across the state of Missouri close at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, and Patch is the place for you to stay up-to-date with the results that not just impact the nation, but St. Louis County, and the voters of Sunset Hills and Crestwood.
Throughout the day, we'll be visiting polling places to see how things are going, what's on the mind of voters, and posting those observations here. We want to know: What were lines like at your polling place? What number were you in line? What kind of activity was there outside? What was important in determining your vote? Does your family have a fun election day ritual, or a unique story of a first-time or long-time voter? Let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll be monitoring national and statewide races—including the presidential election—in a seperate article. (Don't worry, we'll post it here ASAP on election day.) Check back with this page Tuesday when polls close to view election results as they pour in. For now, check out these helpful resources for the voters in your community:
- View the Sunset Hills-Crestwood Election Guide for candidate profiles, or this list of state and local propositions.
- Need help figuring out where you're supposed to vote? Find your polling place and browse a sample ballot.
- Browse our list of election discounts and watch parties.
- Tell us which political ad you'll be happiest to see disappear.
- Are you a social media fanatic? Make sure you're following all of the political movers and shakers in St. Louis.