The agenda for Tuesday's Sunset Hills Board of Aldermen meeting won't include a previously scheduled public hearing. Resident Al Moore has again postponed his presentation for a community library, this time until Feb. 12 (according to the city's public hearing notices).
Moore first introduced his plan last fall as a cultural center, but was met with some pushback from residents living near the Tapawingo National Golf Course.
View Tuesday's meeting agenda on the Sunset Hills city website.
Previous coverage on Moore's proposal:
- Year in Review: New Owners, Renovations and Pending Projects in Crestwood and Sunset Hills
- Church Rectory, Library in Tapawingo Requests Postponed
- Letter to the Editor: Cultural Center in Tapawingo Would Be "Most Charitable Gift to Sunset Hills"
- UPDATED: Tapawingo Homeowners Want More Information on Proposed Cultural Center
- Moore Cultural Center Proposal: What Did Tapawingo Residents Have to Say?