The Route 66 Classic Car Cruise is coming up, and it’s one of your first chances to meet Sunset Hills-Crestwood Patch’s new editor!
Pose with a classic car for our Facebook page, meet Local Editor Karlie Baker and other St. Louis-area Patchers, and enjoy the several other activities planned for Saturday’s all-day event. Look at vintage cars, catch live music, participate in games for all ages, and watch Irish dance. Attendees can also register for the poker run or passport game.
The day kicks off with a parade at 10 a.m. The car show will be held at Sunset Ford, 11700 Gravois Rd. Festivities will end with a concert at Sunset Ford by Sh-Boom at 7 p.m.
Admission is free, with all proceeds and donations to benefit the Children’s Tumor Foundation.
Check out all the event details on the Sunset Hills Historical Society website.
See More on Patch
- "Lemonade for Lonnie" Stand to Support Lonnie Avent's Family Is Friday
- South County Resale Shop Owners Bring Their Designer Fashion to Reality TV
- What's Next for the Former Paraclete Property?
- Find a Summer Camp Near Sunset Hills, Crestwood for Your Kids
- Sunset Hills Board Holds Off on Moore Library Decision