Meeting Agendas: Community Library Back for Public Hearing
Sunset Hills resident Al Moore hopes to operate a community library on the former Paraclete property near the Tapawingo National Golf Course.
The Crestwood and Sunset Hills boards of aldermen are meeting at 7 p.m. on Feb. 25. Here's a peek at what's on each agenda.
- Contract with Lifeguards Unlimited to operate the city's Aquatic Center.
- Request to modify the Aquatic Center's hours of operation
- Discussion on granting city employees a cost of living raise
- Alwal "Al" Moore comes back with his community library request for the former Paraclete property. Moore first introduced his plan last fall as a cultural center, but was met with some pushback from residents living near the Tapawingo National Golf Course.
- Final development plan for 24-hour Petro Mart gas station and convenience store
- Conditional use permit for a telecommunications tower at 4580 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
- Public hearing for a doggie daycare at 10390 Watson Rd.
- A request from the Memories Car Club to host Friday night cruises at Faith Church
- Show Me Green sales tax holiday