Meeting Preview: Petro Mart, Emergency Communications Tower Public Hearings
See what the Crestwood and Sunset Hills board of aldermen will be discussing at their meetings on Tuesday, Dec. 11.
Both boards meet at 7 p.m. Click through the city names to read the full agenda.
- Second readings of the amended 2013 budget
- Termination of Watson Plaza TIF
- Appointment of Ed Pennington to the city's Park Board, Ward II
- Update on Spellman Park master plan
- John Walsh Performance Award recipient
- Public hearing to construct a new emergency telecommunications tower at 4580 S. Lindbergh Blvd. The request was not recommended by the city's planning and zoning commission last week.
- Public hearings on Land West 7's latest proposal to convert the former Bob Evans to a Petro Mart gas station and convenience store. The board will also review an ordinance to amend design standards for motor vehicle oriented businesses.
- A proposal to review the deer population in the city
- Winner of the holiday lighting contest
- Employee Service Award recipient