If you have an idea for a cool Route 66 car design, your creation may be seen on the next Route 66 Classic Car Cruise T-shirt.
Design submissions are now being accepted for T-shirts that will be given to car show participants and sold to the general public at the Saturday, Aug. 11, event. The submission deadline is Friday, April 13.
To apply, you must meet the following criterion:
- you must be enrolled in one of the high schools in either Crestwood or Sunset Hills
- your design must be smaller than 11" wide and 13" tall
- designs must be done in a vector-based program (Illustrator preferred)
- designs must include two or more of the vehicles on the associated CD (contact Eraser Top Design)
- one vehicle must be street rod or model A
- vehicle colors are not limited to vehicle colors on the disk, however they must be historically accurate
- designs must be six PMS colors or fewer
- designs must be for a white T-shirt
Questions and/or submissions should be directed to Steve Boggemann with Eraser Top Design at firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-968-5400 or to 9131 Watson Industrial Park Suite 210, Crestwood, Mo. 63126.