St. Anthony's Urgent Care Centers Closed Christmas
We've got the holiday hours for St. Anthony's Medical Center's four urgent care centers in Arnold, Fenton and South St. Louis County.
St. Anthony’s Medical Center’s four urgent care centers will change their hours of operation on the following holiday dates:
- Christmas Eve – open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
- New Year’s Eve – open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – open from noon to 8 p.m.
St. Anthony’s four urgent care centers, which provide medical care for minor illnesses and injuries, include:
- Arnold Urgent Care, 3619 Richardson Square Drive in Arnold
- Big Bend Urgent Care, 10296 Big Bend Blvd., at Highway 44 and Big Bend Boulevard
- Fenton Urgent Care, 714 Gravois Road in Fenton
- Lemay Urgent Care, 2900 Lemay Ferry Road in south St. Louis County.
For more information, call St. Anthony’s Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or visitwww.stanthonysmedcenter.com.