Itching to see a dazzling holiday lights display? You don't have to go far. The City of Sunset Hills recognized eight spirited homes, including the above "traffic stopper" on Sunset Bluff Court, as the winners of their 2012 Holiday Lights Contest.
Monday night the city's Parks Board judged contest entrants; the winners were announced at Tuesday's Board of Aldermen meeting.
This year's winners include:
- Krejci family, 261 Floralea, "Holly Jolly Christmas"
- Volansky family, 12507 Cinema Ln., "O' Christmas Tree"
- Wolz family, 9211 Saddlebrook, "Christmas for Kids"
- Broaf family, 9733 Sappington, "Classic Christmas"
- Dolle family, 11051 Rambling Oaks, "Postcard Christmas"
- Starnes family, 9521 Fringe Ct., "Reason for the Season"
- Nguyen family, 7 Collar Ct., "Red Christmas"
- Squitieri family, 12947 Sunset Bluff Ct., "Traffic Stopper"
Do you know a Sunset Hills or Crestwood family whose fantastic holiday display should be recognized? Have them enter Patch's Deck the House Contest through Dec. 16!