Two air conditioning units, valued at $9,000, were taken from residences near the Interstate 270-Interstate 44 interchange last week, according to Sunset Hills police reports.
Officers responded to the first theft on the 12700 block of Rott Road at approximately 9:53 a.m. on Wednesday morning. The unit was valued at $6,000.
Around 12:05 p.m. the same day, a unit worth $3,000 was reported stolen from the 12700 block of Robyn.
See More on Patch
- Blotter: Restaurant Fight Ends in Fugitive Arrest
- Man Nabbed Gold Coins from Girlfriend's Mother in Sunset Hills, Police Say
- Blotter: Both Parties Claim to Be Victim of Domestic Assault
- Blotter: Saint Louis Bread Co. Employee Charged With Embezzlement
- Blotter: Customer Brings Weapon into Watson Road Restaurant