Invite a friend
KSHE 95 Hog Days Of Summer Harley Giveaway
Join KSHE 95 & Miller Lite Wed., Sept. 19 @ Mile 277 for your last chance to win a 2012 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim.
• 95 qualifiers will line up to win a 2012 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim.
• Last chance to register between 5 - 8 p.m.
• Countdown to winner begins at 8:30 p.m.
• Last man standing wins the bike!
• After Party @ 9 p.m. with Superjam, one of St. Louis' Hottest Classic Rock Cover bands.
• Meet the Mile 277 2013 Calendar Girls & purchase the new calendar.
• RFT Street Team & Miller Lite Girls will be in the house with prizes & giveaways.
• $2 Miller Lite & Coors Light 16 oz can specials.
• Free to public. No cover charge.
More About Mile 277 Tap & Grill
Located on Historic Route 66 in Sunset Hills, MO., Mile 277 Tap & Grill is one of St. Louis’ most exciting dining and entertainment destinations. From the custom chopper above the bar to the hand painted mural in the dining room, the upscale, motorcycle-themed décor embraces the spirit of the open road and the promise of new discoveries with every visit.
Voted #1 Lounge/Club and #2 Favorite New Restaurant of 2012 in the Riverfront Times, Mile 277 prides itself on its attractive servers, signature drinks, and a delicious menu described as “Roadhouse Classics with a Route 66 Flair.” The atmosphere, stage and sound system make Mile 277 the place to catch live music from top local bands, DJs and national recording artists. Whether you are coming for lunch or dinner, drinks and dancing, or attending a private party or an event, for a truly unique entertainment experience, Get Off at Mile 277.
Other events here
- Hony Tonk Tuesdays with the Rough Ryders (Country) Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm
- LIVE @ 5 - Acoustic Happy Hour Weekly on Fridays, 5:00 pm
- Monday Night Trivia @ Mile 277 - 8pm Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 pm
- Mile 277 Tap & Grill Presents Honky Tonk Tuesdays Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm–1:30 am