When is eating out a charitable event? When you participate in Dine Out for Life. The annual AIDS education event is Thursday, April 25.
Dining Out for Life is an international event that has raised more than $4.7 million since 1990 to help Saint Louis Effort for AIDS provide education on the prevention of HIV/AIDS and comprehensive support services for those affected by the disease. This incredibly important event not only helps nourish the community but also the soul.
To take part, all you have to do is dine out at one of the participating restaurants on April 25 and at least 25 percent of your check will be donated to support the work of Saint Louis Effort for AIDS.
The following South County, Kirkwood, and Webster Groves restaurants are participating:
- Joanie's Pizzeria, 35 percent
- Tucker's Place SOuth, 35 percent
- Fortel's Original Pizza Den, 25 percent
- Malone's Grill & Pub, 25 percent
- The Pasta House Co. (South Lindbergh), 25 percent
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop, 30 percent
- Cravings Restaurant & Bakery, 25 percent
- Llywelyn's Pub (Webster Groves), 25 percent
- One 19 North, 25 percent
- Pickleman's Gourmet (Kirkwood), 25 percent
A complete list of St. Louis area participating restaurants can be found here.