U.S. Bank Banker – at the Schnucks grocery at Richardson Road
- U.S. Bank wants to hire a full-time banker at the Schnucks grocery in Arnold. The candidate should expect to work a flexible schedule, some weekends and holidays. The person hired will market bank services to customers in the store, open accounts, handle transactions, sovle customer issues and cross-sell bank products.
- Requirements: Registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System, high school diploma or GED, 1 year sales or cash handling experience. Preferred skills: knowledge of all retail banking products and services, customer service skills, strong math and problem-solving skills, solid interpersonal and communications skills.
- Contact: U.S. Bank website
Food-Ingredient Quality Assurance Specialist
- An Affton-based food ingredient maker is looking to hire a quality assurance specialist. Duties include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; and solving problems. The specialist may work in analytical laboratories, microbiology laboratories or both.
- Requirements: Bachelor of science degree from a four-year college or university in food science, biology, microbiology, or chemistry.
- Contact: The Missouri Career Center website.
- ADP wants to fill a full-time position commissioned sales position handling major accounts. The candidate hired will provide technology help companies reduce labor and benefits costs and tax compliant complex tax laws. The Major Accounts division works with companies that have between 50 to 1,000 employees.
Requirements: BS in Business Administration or equivalent education and relevant experience; 3 to 7 years in business to business sales; strong sales and presentation skills; maturity and good work ethic.
Contact: ADP Jobs Website
Payroll/Accounts Payable Analyst
- Utilimap, a Quanta Services Company offering GIS and engineering services to utilities companies, is looking for a payroll/accounts payable analyst in Sunset Hills. Candidate is also responsible for health insurance enrollment, terminations, and sending COBRA notices. The full-time position is from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Requirements: Two years experience in accounts payable and payroll for a company with more than 150 employees; proficient in payables procedures; capable of processing large volumes of payroll no errors; knowledge of current payroll law, must type 45 wpm; and an associates degree.
- Contact: The Missouri Career Center website
Digital Solutions/Marketing Manager
- ADP is looking for a full-time digital solutions manager to increase sales revenues.
- Requirements 5 years of sales experience in business-to-business technology sales, specifically in Web Services and Digital Advertising; knowledge of the retail car industry; 4-year college degrees, three to five months of formal sales training, able to approximately 75 percent of the time.
- Contact: ADP jobs website
- Lowes is looking for a Department/Store Manager in the Fenton location. The candidate hired will provide customer service, merchandise information, sales assistance and manage employees in an assigned deparment.
- Requirements: Candidate should be available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts Monday through Sunday; Strong math skills, knowledge of weights and measures; experience with CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind cutting, forklifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc; able to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise
- Contact: Lowes career website
Local Author on Fenton History
- Arcadia Publishing, based in South Carolina, is a leading local history publisher in the United States, is searching for an author to work on a photographic history project on Fenton, MO.
- Arcadia editors work with authors and provide support throughout the book’s development An in-house marketing department helps authors explore all promotional opportunities, including interviews and book signings. Arcadia’s sales team manages the needs of book buyers at independent, national, and online bookstores; museum stores; pharmacies; gift shops; and other local outlets.
- Contact:Elizabeth Bray, Senior Editor, Arcadia Publishing 843.853.2070 Ext. 188.
Sales Support Administrator
- Anixter, a Fortune 500 company, is looking for a sales assistant for the Fenton location. Responsibilities include helping prepare reports, coordinating training, finding credit and customer discrepancies, and supporting e-campaigns.
- Requirements: Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; have excellent customer service and problem solving skills; and enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Contact: Anixter careers website
- The Children’s Foundation of Mid-America, in Mehlville, is looking for a mentor to help with at-risk male youths referred to the foundation.
- Requirements: A high school diploma or GED; human service college courses, Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 21 years old; prior child care experience preferred.
- Contact: 314-989-9727, The Chidren’s Foundation of Mid-America, 1220 North Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132 or go to the website.
Green Park (between Mehlville, Lemay, Concord and St. George)
Water Jet Operator/Metal Sheet Worker
- Bitrode, a maker of batteries for hybrid cars and electric vehicles, is looking for a Sheet Metal Mechanic/Water Jet Operator who can operate machines that shape and later sheet metal.
- Requirements: Candidate should have experience manufacturing mechanical parts and industrial electronics; experience operating water jets, brake presses, shears; and fashioning customized items from drawings.
- Contact: Bitrode careers website
State Vehicle Inspector
- A Webster Groves-based business wants to fill three vehicle safety inspector positions. The candidate will conduct state-regulated inspections on vehicles and tell the owners of any vehicle problems. The candidate will also perform technical and customer service assignments as needed.
- Requirements: The company provides training, no prior experience is required. But a state inspector's license, experience working on cars at a technical school, or experience in a state inspection shop is preferred. Candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background check;. have a valid driver's license.
- Contact: The Missouri Career Center website
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. Patch does not endorse or recommend these jobs; please research any potential employer.