Do you want to reach your fellow community members?
Want to get the word about your event or organization?
Do you need more volunteers?
Do you want to voice your thoughts on community issues?
Does the thought of getting your information online just overwhelm you?
We're here to help! Join Sunset Hills-Crestwood Patch editor Alyssa Stahr—as well as editors from Mehlville, Oakville, Affton, Shrewsbury and Patch's social media gurus—as we show you how easy it is to share and find information online.
Patch is hosting a free community networking event to answer your questions and more from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 17 at .
We will show you step-by-step how to:
- Set up a Patch account
- Share photos and videos
- Pitch your story ideas to Patch editors
- Put events on our calendar
- Start a blog
- Use social media to get more readers
- And more!
Plus, our amazing friends at are offering a special deal: Half off your second cup of coffee, beer or wine if you sign up for our free newsletters!
We'd love for you to RSVP, but also feel free to just show up! RSVPs can be emailed to Lindsay.Toler@patch.com.
You bring your laptop (if you have one; no worries if you don't) and we'll bring snacks and free Patch stuff for you!
We can't wait to meet you!
South County Patch Networking Event
- Where: , 3860 S Lindbergh Blvd
- When: 4 to 7 p.m. come and go, Thursday, May 17
- Who: Patchers in Mehlville, Oakville, Sunset Hills, Crestwood, Affton and Shrewsbury
- Why: Because it'll be awesome!