What's your breakfast type? Are you a scrapple and scrambled eggs person? Does your sweet tooth affect the most important meal of the day with waffles, strawberries and powdered sugar? Are you "sausage and gravy" or "eggs benedict?"
Well, this week, we're interested in your favorite South County or Arnold spots for breakfast. Every week on the South County Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink. This week, we want your top nominations for the morning meal.
Here's how the Food Fight works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote till Friday at 5 p.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So where do you get your favorite eggs, bacon, sausage, hotcakes or oatmeal? Where's your favorite spot for breakfast in South County or Arnold?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.