Whether you’re scraping for a last-minute Halloween costume, or simply want to spruce up your annual gathering, Pinterest is a great resource. The majority of the site's images link back to an original source for handy tips or online ordering.
Find some of my ideas on the Sunset Hills-Crestwood Patch Pinterest page. (Even if you don’t have a Pinterest account, boards are visible.)
- Halloween costumes (for adults): For those who like to go all out, we’ve pinned instructions to make a colonial-style paper wig, giant eyeball, or gumball machine. Looking for a costume with less prep? Two ideas that only involve t-shirts would be Jim Halpert-approved.
- Halloween costumes (for the kiddies): Some great DIY costumes—including one that can be paired with a parent!
- Halloween-y: Your go-to place for party planning and decorating. We have creepy treat recipes, skeleton flamingos, and fun ways to wrap your candy for trick-or-treaters.
- Pumpkin Decorating: Get creative with the carving knife this year. Or try a spin on pumpkin decorating with pantyhose, chalkboard paint, jewels, or papier mache.
- Hosting a party?: If you’d rather bring out the spirit of fall than Halloween, browse these ideas instead. There are creative ice cubes for iced coffees, apple and caramel creations, and a tutorial for turning a pumpkin into a punch bowl.
- For the kiddies: Make cotton candy glow-in-the-dark, convert a flashlight into a bat signal, or learn to make slimy Jell-O worms.
Do you have an idea you'd like to add, or an image we should re-pin? Email email@example.com or paste the link in the comments below.