Unlawful use of a weapon
- Feb. 21: An individual brought a weapon inside Mile 277, 10709 Watson Rd. around 2:01 a.m. While police said the weapon was not used, they could not offer additional details because the charges have moved to the Prosecuting Attorney's Office.
- Feb. 19: A customer drove off without paying at Phillips 66, 10743 Watson Rd., A similar incident occurred Feb. 22.
- Feb. 19: A vehicle reported stolen in Bridgeton was located at the Sunset Hills Home Depot, 10890 Sunset Hills Plz., at 11:13 a.m.
- Feb. 25: Trattoria Toscana, 11686 Gravois Rd., 8:28 a.m.
Driving while intoxicated
- Feb. 23: Interstate 270 at Interstate 44, 10:59 p.m.
- Feb. 20: Vatterott College, 12900 Maurer Industrial, 1:49 p.m.
- Feb. 22: 13300 block of West Watson, 12:27 a.m.
- Feb. 24: A family disturbance was reported at Econo Lodge, 3730 S. Lindbergh Blvd., around 7:23 a.m. The suspects were gone on arrival, according to police.
- Feb. 25: Police were called as standby to keep the peace at Econo Lodge, 3730 S. Lindbergh Blvd., 3:20 p.m.
- Feb. 24: Jefferson County, 8 a.m.
- Feb. 26: Richmond Heights Police Department, 1:10 p.m.
- Feb. 23: Caddyshack Circle, 9 p.m.
- Feb. 19: 100 block of Floralea, 9:58 a.m.
- Feb. 24: 100 block of Monica, 10:07 p.m. The suspect was gone on arrival, according to police reports.
- Feb. 26: Shaefers Hobby Shop, 11659 Gravois Rd., 4:36 a.m.
- Feb. 20: Interstate 44 to Interstate 270, 12:29 p.m.