- Huelsman Jewelers, 3828 Lindbergh, reported a suspect took a on Aug. 23.
- A resident on the 11700 block of Dover Hill Drive reported a break-in at 3:14 a.m. on Aug. 24. The suspect was gone on arrival.
An individual was arrested with possession of drug paraphernalia around 12:02 p.m. on Aug. 21.
A sexual offense against a juvenile was reported on the 200 block of Rayburn on Aug. 21. No rape was reported, according to police reports.
Driving while intoxicated
An individual was charged with DWI at Sunset Aquatech, 4471 South Lindbergh, around 10:39 p.m. on Aug. 22.
An assault was reported on Monica Drive around 11:23 a.m. on Aug. 23.
Bridges, 12735 West Watson, reported a trespasser at 12:07 p.m. on Aug. 23.
Police responded to a juvenile incident around 10:27 p.m. on Aug. 21 at Lynstone Park.
Destruction of property
A resident on the 1400 block of Windward Ridge reported destruction of property on 7:22 a.m. on Aug. 22.
- 6:01 p.m. on Aug. 23 on the 12500 block of Village Circle
- 3:47 p.m. on Aug. 23 on the 200 block of Monica
- 5:18 p.m. on Aug. 22 at Bank of America, 10230 Watson
- Interstate 270 northbound at Interstate 44, 10:48 a.m.
- Two Hearts Banquet Center, 4532 Lindbergh, 11:35 a.m.
- Interstate 270 northbound at Interstate 44, 1:45 p.m.
- South County Health Center, 4580 Lindbergh, 3:15 p.m.
- Old Gravois at Gravois Road, 6:45 p.m.
- Interstate 44 westbound at Interstate 270
- Marshalls, 10780 Sunset Hills Plaza, 2:55 p.m.
- Highway 30 northbound at Weber Hill, 3:31 p.m.
- Watson and Sunset Office Drive, 5:09 p.m.
- Interstate 44 at northbound Interstate 270 ramp, 7:55 a.m.
- Sappington and Lindbergh, 6:46 p.m.