- Aug. 16: A woman who left her cell phone on top of her car reported it stolen after using GPS tracking to trace the device to Arnold.
- Aug. 18: A customer drove off without paying at Phillips 66, 10743 Watson Rd.
- Aug. 18: A resident on the 12100 block of Bridle Trail reported an attempted break-in. The suspect damaged a storm door attempting to access the home while the resident was inside. No items were taken, according to police.
- Aug. 21: A vehicle was reported stolen at Mile 277, 10709 Watson Rd., around 9:17 p.m.
- Aug. 22: Approximately $800 in jewelry was reported stolen from a home on the 9400 block of Parklind around 4 p.m.
Driving while intoxicated
- Aug. 15: Interstate 270 at Highway 30, 11:51 p.m.
- Aug. 17: 12400 block of Watson Road, 3:33 a.m.
- Aug. 14: Phillips 66, 10743 Watson Rd., 10:09 p.m.
- Aug. 14: 200 block of Rayburn, 5:17 p.m.
- Aug. 17: Interstate 44 at Lindbergh,8:37 a.m.
- Aug. 22: An individual who was pulled over for a traffic violation on Interstate 270 at Highway 30 fled from police.