The City of Crestwood's Board of Aldermen meeting June 26 promises some interesting discussions.
Primary items up for approval include:
- The annual liquor license for
- A toll road permit requested by the Crestwood Fire Dept. for proceeds to benefit Backstoppers
- Execution of city financial security documents
- Purchasing replacements of thermal imaging cameras and multi-gas detectors for the Fire Dept.
- Entering a partnership with the St. Louis Emergency Communications Commission to issue portable and mobile radios
Check back with Patch this week for updates, decisions and new business brought to the table.