On Saturday, the following ramps will be closed for Mardi Gras from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Northbound and southbound Interstate 55 to Arsenal and Gravois/Russell and northbound I-55 to 3200 Broadway.
- The ramp from eastbound I-64 to 6th Street will be closed from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- On Tuesday, the Broadway ramp from eastbound I-70 will be closed from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for Fat Tuesday activities.
Beginning Feb. 11, crews working on the new I-64 Daniel Boone Missouri River Bridge will have once a day closures of I-64 for rock blasting adjacent to the eastbound lanes of I-64 at the St Charles County end of the bridge. I-64 traffic will be slowed and potentially stopped for up to 10 minutes at either 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. weekdays for approximately one month.
At the time of the blast, local law enforcement vehicles and construction vehicles will slow I-64 traffic. Eastbound traffic will be slowed starting at the Route 94 interchange.
Westbound traffic will be slowed starting at the Boone's Crossing interchange. Entrance ramps at Missouri Research Park and Chesterfield Airport Road will be momentarily closed during the daily blasting operations.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, the Vandeventer ramp to westbound I-64 is closed until late 2013.
- I-64, St. Louis City, drivers in both directions will have three shifted, 10-foot lanes between Kingshighway to Vandeventer until November 2013. The rightmost lane of eastbound I-64 will exit at Hampton.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until April 2013. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-70, (westbound section of the Interstate 70 Blanchette bridge over the Missouri River) will remain closed until fall 2013. The eastbound I-70 bridge has three lanes of traffic in each direction. The ramp from northbound 5th Street to eastbound I-70 is closed until fall 2013.