The agenda for Tuesday's Sunset Hills Board of Aldermen meeting agenda is a little lighter than expected. Resident Al Moore has postponed his presentation for a community library until November. All requests by Land West #7 to construct a Petro Mart and make road revisions in front of the former Bob Evans lot on Lindbergh Boulevard have also been postponed.
View Tuesday's meeting agenda on the Sunset Hills city website.
- Resident in Favor of Sunset Hills Petro Mart: 'Anything Is Better Than a Vacant Building'
- Resident Petition Opposes Petro Mart on Lindbergh Boulveard
- Sunset Hills Planning Commission Passes on Community Library
- Sunset Hills Planning Commission Recommends Petro Mart Changes Despite Concerns of Neighboring Businesses
- Five Frequently Asked Questions About the Proposed Moore Library in Tapawingo