Lanes closed in downtown St. Louis
The Missouri Department of Transportation closes two lanes on westbound Interstate 64 this weekend from Broadway to 21st Street starting at 10 a.m., Friday. The second lane will reopen at 3 a.m., Monday. It will close again weekdays from 10 a.m. until 3 a.m. the following morning.
Two lanes on eastbound I-64 will close from 14th Street to the Poplar Street Bridge at 8 p.m., Friday until 2 p.m., Monday. These lane closures are to continue removal and replacement of the driving surface on the double deck structure.
The I-70 reversible lanes in downtown St. Louis will close from 7 p.m., Friday until 5 a.m., Monday for bridge painting work.
Lanes closed on Blanchette Bridge
In St. Charles County, all westbound I-70 lanes on the Blanchette Bridge will close at midnight Friday morning for approximately 30 minutes while crews perform bridge work. Motorists need to avoid this area during this time and use alternate routes.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis, the 10th Street and 14th Street ramps to westbound I-64 will be closed until early September.
- I-64, St. Louis, the ramp from westbound I-64 to 21st/Market Street will be closed weekdays from 10 a.m. until 3 a.m. the following morning.
- I-64, St. Louis, one westbound I-64 lane will be closed from Broadway to 21st Street around the clock until October.
- I-70, St. Louis, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until October.
- I-70, St. Louis, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until October.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road until end of September 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-44, St. Louis County, the ramp from Elm to westbound I-44 is closed until mid-September.
- I-270, St. Louis County, all northbound and southbound lanes closed from I-44 to Manchester Road for up to 15 minutes at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on weekdays until end of August 2012.
- Baxter Road, St. Louis County, Baxter Road is closed between Route HH and Clarkson, through the summer.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until mid-November.