Wondering who's looking to fill the vacant seats in this spring's Board of Aldermen elections?
The terms of Crestwood aldermen Mimi Duncan (Ward I), Bob Deutschmann (Ward II), Jerry Miguel (Ward III), and John Foote (Ward IV) are expiring. Aldermen serve three-year terms.
- Ward I: former alderman Richard Breeding
- Ward II: Bill Schelinski, Mary Stadter
- Ward III: Bill Boston, Grant Mabie
- Ward IV: Timothy Anderson, Mike Tsichlis, Cindy Minor, Richard Rutledge
Dee Baebler in Ward I, Scott Haggerty in Ward II, Jan Hoffmann in Ward III, and Patricia Fribis in Ward IV were up for re-election. Aldermen serve two-year terms.
- Ward I: former alderman Frank Hardy v. incumbent Dee Baebler
- Ward II: incumbent Scott Haggerty
- Ward III: incumbent Jan Hoffmann
- Ward IV: incumbent Patricia Fribis, Larry Chorosevic
Lindbergh School District
Two seats are available for three-year terms.
Adam McBride joined incumbents Kara Gotsch and Vic Lenz in first day filing. Cindy McDaniel joined the race on Jan. 10.