The Book Shelf has thousands of used books and a limited selection of new books from some popular authors. The shelves are lined with primarily fictional works of all genres—mysteries, romance, science fiction, westerns and more. A small section close to the front offers some nonfiction titles.
The Book Shelf accepts books for trade that are clean and in good shape. Customers who trade books will receive 25 percent in trade credit to apply toward half of their used books purchased at the store. The Book Shelf may refuse any book for trade based on condition, subject matter, amount in stock, age or need.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp provided
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: New, Used