Jersey Mike's Subs
Though there are more than 400 Jersey Mike's subway shops nationwide, the Jersey Mike's on Watson Road is the only one in Missouri. Most Jersey Mike's Subs shops are located along the East Coast, closer to where the original Jersey Mike's opened in 1956 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, on the Jersey shore.
In Missouri, the Jersey-style sub sandwiches are made the same way they've always been made, with hand-sliced ingredients for every order. Each cold sandwich includes the "Mike's Way" ingredients—onions, lettuce, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, olive oil blend and spices.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access from parking lot
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wraps, salads, sub sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Jersey-style sub sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The Original Italian, Mike's Way: a cold sub with provolone, ham, proscuittini, cappacuolo, salami and pepperoni; Jersey Mike's Famous Philly: a hot sandwich with grilled onion and peppers
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual