Joe Boccardi's Ristorante
Joe Boccardi's Ristorante serves Italian cuisine conceived from Boccardi family recipes brought from Italy. The restaurant's famous pizza and popular pasta dishes have made each of the three locations—Webster Groves, Eureka and Columbia—neighborhood favorites for decades.
At the Watson location, weekly specials such as homemade lasagna for $5.99 on Wednesdays and all-you-can-eat pasta for $7.99 on Thursdays make eating at the restaurant easy on the wallet as well as the tastebuds.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Joe Boccardi's was founded in 1971. The Watson location has been in business since 1996.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Italian cuisine, pizza, wine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Joe Boccardi's is known for its pizza.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Chicken Spidini and Chicken Alla-Mario
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual