Joe Clark's Restaurant
This family-friendly neighborhood bar and restaurant offers a cafeteria lunch service from 11am to 2pm Monday through Saturday, with home-style cooking like mom used to make: meatloaf, fried chicken and liver and onions. Diners can also order from the regular menu, which features steaks, pizza, fried chicken and sandwiches.
The casual, hometown atmosphere of the dining area is popular with local families, who often come by from the surrounding community to socialize and eat. The bar hosts live entertainment, holiday parties and karaoke, and features Keno and a large-screen TV for watching the game.
- Hours: Bar: Mon - Sat, 8am - 1:30am. Cafeteria lunch: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2pm. Dinner: Mon - Thur, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair access from parking lot
- Founding Date: Founded in 1951, under current ownership since 1998.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Steaks, pizza and fried chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Steak House
- Signature dishes: The Duke Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Filet Mignon
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 32
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual