Lindbergh High School
Lindbergh High School is a public school for grades 9 through 12. This high school offers a comprehensive curriculum with an emphasis on higher and advanced learning. Accordingly, Lindbergh High School offers 16 honors-level, 21 Advanced Placement and 14 baccalaureate-level courses. Each student is given an individual academic map according to his or her post-graduation plans. In addition to its concentration on academics, this school places an emphasis on community service with a requirement for every student to commit service hours prior to graduation. Lindbergh High School's athletic department comprises 15 teams representing the school in football, basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball, golf, track, tennis and aquatics.
- Fax: 314-729-2412
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:35am - 2:35pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Nov 1 1951
- Number of students: 1987
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 95.9
- Accreditation/licenses: North Central Association
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 21:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 126
- How engaged is the school with the community?: In addition to the Lindbergh High School's community service requirement, student organization are active in the community outreach and development.
- What makes this community special?: "There's a lot of tradition here. There's a lot of community pride."