Lion's Choice has been serving the St. Louis area since 1967. It uses only high quality beef to make roast beef sandwiches. But it is not just the beef; Lion's Choice tops it with a special seasoning on a butter toasted bun. For those who like to dip, au jus is complimentary.
Not in the mood for beef? Try ham, turkey or a hot dog. Complete the meal with fries, soup or baked potato. For dessert, try a soft serve ice cream cone. Lion's Choice is great fast food restaurant for the whole family whether you dine in, carry out or drive through.
- Hours: Sun, 10:30am - 9pm; Mon - Thu, 10am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Lion's Choice was founded in 1967
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fast food roast beef, ham, hot dogs, turkey and much more
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Real Roast Beef Sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Roast beef
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual