Saint Louis County Department of Health
Located near the intersection of Gravois and Lindbergh, the St. Louis County Department of Health is a county-run health care center. It offers family medical practice, dental, vision and asthma care. It also provides lead testing, TB tests and pregnancy tests for St. Louis County residents.
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, 8am - 4pm; Wed, Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Departments: Internal medicine, Pediatrics