At Seascape Studio, hundreds of brightly-colored saltwater fish swim among the coral. From the orbic batish to the lemonpeel mimic tang, the shop sells 859 species of fish.
The friendly staff knows all about saltwater sea life and is ready to offer advice to customers, whether they're shopping for urchins, snails or just their very own Nemo. Seascape sells all saltwater supplies as well, from the aquarium to the fish food.
For customers who love the sea, but don't want to own fish, Seascape carries handmade jewelry and home decor with a modern ocean theme. While aquarium afficianados check out the fish, their landlubbing counterparts can peruse the bookmarks, cheese plates, glassware, handblown glass and artwork.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk wheelchair ramp
- Founding Date: November 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Fish
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A tang fish. In the movie "Finding Nemo," Nemo's ditzy friend Dory was a tang.