With comfy red chairs inside and a large patio, this Starbucks is a great spot to relax indoors and out. Free Wi-Fi is available for laptop users and the day's newspapers are always on hand for those wanting to glance at the headlines. It's just like home, only coffee and scones are readily available at all times. This Starbucks location also has a drive-through.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30am - 11pm; Sun, 5:30am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk wheelchair ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, pastries, scones, tea, coffee supplies
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Coffee
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes