Walgreens combines the friendly service of the neighborhood drug store with the convenience of a corner market. In one stop, customers can pick up grocery essentials such as bread, milk and eggs, have their photos printed and refill prescriptions.
The Walgreens at 9807 Watson Road offers extra conveniences, such as a prescription savings club that helps customers prepare for the out-of-pocket expenses of medicine. The store also sells stamps, offer flu shots, can send customers a text when prescriptions are ready and has a drive-through pick-up window for prescriptions.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk wheelchair ramp, automatic doors
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurances are accepted.
- Licenses: Two licensed pharmacists on duty.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No