This coffee shop doesn't just focus on coffee--they offer a wide selection of decaffeinated drinks from teas to frappes, as well as wine, wine coolers, and beer.
Try one of 12 flavors of gelato, experimental specialty drinks, and a full menu of paninis, soups, salads, wraps, and pastries. If the award-winning micro-roasted brews don't tempt you, Wired Coffee also sells a tempting list of frappes and fruit smoothies. It even has delectable "skinny frappes" that add up to just 150 calories each.
The modern, yet laid-back interior is perfect for relaxing with friends, catching up on a book or getting a little work done. Each customer seems like family, and the cafe seems to thrive on the Wired Coffee philosophy of life and service that is written on each cup sleeve.
Wired recently began offering special events including art showcases, live performances, specialty groups, bingo nights. Their back conference room is perfect for group meetings. To book a special event, call Savage at 314-843-8383 or 314-922-2806.
- Hours: Mon, 7am-6pm, Tues-Fri, 7am-8pm, Sat, 7am-3pm. Special events can be booked after hours with advanced notice.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk wheelchair ramp
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: March 24 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Specialty coffees, Italian gelato, a full range of non-coffee beverages and a full menu of sandwiches, soups, salads, pastries
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Specialty coffee, Italian gelato
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Orange Dreamsicle frappe, Wired series, Southwestern salad and wrap
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Caramel Macchiato or the Caffe Mocha
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual